Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Celestial Yarn has moved!

That's right you heard me! We have moved into a new house! Before I was living with my brother in our late grandmother's house but I have spread my wings and flew into a nice house that I share with my fiance and our soon to be cat! [We're picking him up Friday!]

It's starting to get cold here in Texas, and I mean cold. Tonight is the first freeze of the cold season. And I get to work in it! YAY! So this is the perfect time to start to work on Winter Mittens and scarves! There is a new love in my life, and it's name is Scoodie. Think of a scarf plus a hoodie. They are super amazing.

Anyways, with the holidays coming up I have a bunch of orders to fill and patterns to design!

Keep a heads up for some awesome Cyber Monday deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment