Monday, June 17, 2013

Busy Day....Busy Week

So all day today I have been updating the Etsy page, the Facebook page, I created this blog, a ravelry, and a Deviant Art page. Hopefully now I can take a break from all this editing and get back to what I love doing!

I do have good news though, I do have a sale, well a request. Someone is paying me to crochet them a sock monkey. Although I am terrified of the beasts I am not going to turn down a chance for business. Gotta suck it up like a big girl and rise to the challenge! The bills need me to!

Currently I am looking for more patterns I can use. And yes when I do use a pattern and sell the item, I make sure it is ok with the creator of the pattern and I do give credit. Trust me I do not need trouble. Other than that nothing else is going on that's worth mentioning. But I will say I am almost done with a purse, it's something I have been working on since Saturday. It's taken this quick to make it because at my work I do a lot of sitting down because I work concessions and not everyone wants a push-pop while they swim, so I have had down time. So instead of reading a book or starring mindlessly out into the chlorine water I have been crocheting like one of those elves that make shoes. Shooessss.

Anyways, I am falling asleep so I guess it's off to bed for this crocheter! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment