Friday, June 21, 2013

New Orders And Vacation

Hello! Just stopping to update a few things and to wish everyone a good weekend! I just got off work. . . 5 hours ago. . . it was a busy day up at the pool. But I love it, one little boy made my day he said I was "cool". Anyways, I am just filling out orders and waiting to ship them after I receive payment. I have an order for five rosaries. Three black thread with black beads, and two black thread with pearl beads. The pattern is relatively simple, you just have to get it started and want to finish it. And I have to complete these by next week because that is when they want it by. After that I have to start on an Amigurumi Sock Monkey with forest green, mint green and black for a friend who is willing to pay the price. Muwhahahaha. $10 since there is no shipping. That's the price. After that I will be clear of orders and will be able to stock other items.

The 29th of June through the 6th of July I will be out of town on Holiday. Down to the Gulf Coast I go! To Galveston Island! Maybe I will be inspired for Beach Theme Crochet! That would be cool!

Well, that's it for now! Talk to you soon!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment